Why Choose the Model 300 HEPA Filter System?
Three Stage Filtration Process: Ensures removal of large and sub-micron particles, plus harmful vapors, gases and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
- Stage 1 – Large particles: 1/8″ thick foam pre-filter. (washable) Removes dust, lint, carpet fibers, dander. (2 included).
- Stage 2 – Sub-micron particles: HEPA – 3000 grade borosilicate filter media removes 99.97% of particles 0.03 microns and larger. Removes dust, smoke, pollen, animal dander, bacteria, mold spores, attached viruses, radon daughters.
(Filter life – 2 to 5 years)
- Stage 3 – Activated Carbon Filter: Removes odors and VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) that off-gas from aerosols, carpets, cigarette smoke, cleaners, furniture, dry-cleaned clothes, glues, solvents, paint, paneling.
(Filter life: 6-12 months)
Washable Pre-filter: The Model 300 snug-fitting pre-filter is machine-washable for longer life and removable of pet hair. Slides over the unit like a sock.
Low Electrical Costs: Draws less than 5 watts.
Space Saving: Compact. Fits on small table.
Lightweight and Portable: 5 pounds. Uses 110VAC or 12V with optional adapter cord.
Rolled Steel Construction: Rugged, greater durability than ‘plastic’ models.
Inner Air Seals: Top and bottom seals prevent leaks and purified air contamination.
Motor/Fan Designed for Continuous Operation: 35,000 hour run tested.
Easy Changed Filter: Simple design for fast filter replacement.
Model 300 Specifications:
- U.L. and C.S.A.
- Physical Size: 7.5″ H x 8.5″ D
- Weight: 5 pounds (Shipping weight: 7 lbs.)
- Case: 24 gauge cold rolled steel
- 2 Speed operation: High speed draws 425 mA; low speed draws 140 mA.
- Air Movement: 20 – 40 cubic feet per minute dependent on fan speed/li>
- 4.5 watts power consumption (12 volts D.C.)
- Coverage area: 75 – 150 sq. ft.
- Approved 5 yr. manufacturer warranty. Lifetime half price replacement.