- 7 Stage Reverse Osmosis System.
- 100 Gallons per Day.
- 5 micron Polypropylene spun filtration for silt, dirt, rust, turbidity and iron removal.
- Enalka cartridge to raise alkalinity level to 7.3 and eliminate acidity.
- 10 micron carbon block VOC chemical removal filter to eliminate chlorine, THM’s and taste and odour.
- 0.5 micron Doulton ceramic for bacteria removal.
- High purity thin film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane that removes volatile chemicals, sodium’s, pesticides etc.
- Premium leadfree ceramic disc designer drinking water faucet.
- 5 gallon high purity composite pressure holding tank.
- Inline post polishing filtration for taste and odour removal
- Removes the following contaminants:
Chlorine, THM’s, PCB’s, Pesticides, all volatile chemicals, TCE’S, Copper and lead, Cryptosporidium Parasites, Guardia Parasites and many others.
- 100 Gallon per day output
- TFC high purity membrane
- Large 5 gallon storage tank
- Lead free designer drinking water faucet
- Can be connected to refrigerator for water and ice
- Full 50 year conditional warranty
Click HERE for details on the seven stages
Acidity in your water is extremely bad for you. Bacteria and a host of other disease causing agents thrive in an acidic environment. Why help them by drinking the acidic water that they truly thrive on? The average North Canadian diet consists of more than 80% acid forming foods like fast food, snacks with sugar, and soft drinks. Your health should be top priority!
If you want to drink the purist water that is alkaline and high in pH this system is for you.
Our closest competitor sells a similar system for 4 times the price.
You can find cheaper RO systems online but they are all from China with Chinese cartridges.
You will never regret investing into a Canadian product with a double lifetime warranty.
Why a Booster Pump maybe required
The booster pump is designed for low water pressure, cold water, and high TDS applications. By boosting the pressure to the membrane it is able to overcome the issues usually associated with under sink R/O’s and wells. The most common problems is well system pressure. Most well systems are designed to operate at 40 to 60 psi when most under sink membranes are rated at 65 psi for maximum output. This means that a conventional R/O unit would be trying to operate at an average of 50 psi. The booster pump boosts the incoming water to about 80 psi allowing you to achieve maximum performance from your system. The second issue with most units is high TDS, the higher the TDS the more pressure is needed to achieve pure water. With higher pressure you are able to press the pure water through the membrane. As explained above, the booster pump delivers more pressure to the unit to overcome these issues. By adding pressure the membrane will produce more water overcoming this loss.