Rated for 1200 gallons per day production of Reverse Osmosis Water
The CWF 1200 RO Commercial RO System combines energy-saving low operating pressures and simplicity in a light commercial package.
The CWF 1200 RO Commercial RO System offers exceptional value and performance with a compact profile.
Uses include a dedicated source pure water for in-plant chemical mixing to maximize chemical efficiency and minimize chemical feed system maintenance as well as pure water for bottling and home use.
- VOLTAGE: 110VAC/60hz, 12 A
- White enamel mild steel frame, rubber leveling feet
- FRAME DIMENSIONS: Height 34.5” (88 cm) Width 19″ (48 cm) Depth 19.5″ (49.5 cm)
- FEED WATER INLET: 1/2”
- WASTE WATER OUTLET: 1/2”
- PRODUCT WATER OUTLET: 1/2”
- LOW PRESSURE SWITCH: 110VAC/60hz, low cut-out @ 15 psi
- DRIVE PUMP MOTOR: 115VAC/60hz, ¾HP Horizontal multistage centrifugal pump, non self-priming, co-axial pump/motor design. All parts in contact with liquid are stainless steel.
- RE-CIRCULATION VALVE: SS needle valve, metal seated, o-ring packing
- SYSTEM FITTINGS: Stainless Steel
- PRE-FILTRATION HOUSING: 1 X Polypropylene, 10”x4”
- FILTER CARTRIDGE: Melt-blown spun polypropylene, 5-micron
- MEMBRANE HOUSING: 304 SS body, Noryl caps, band clamp closure, ¾” FNPT concentrate ports, ½” permeate port, 250 psi rating (shown with optional TDS meter available below)
- Product Number CAN1200
Please note: These systems are built to order so allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. Also since these are built to order all sales are final.
Click HERE for brochure